Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Serving people one by one with value

Serving people with value is what I do. My salon business is nothing but giving the best service I can and adding value to their life. Same goes with my coaching business. Adding value to people because I share my own journey. Sometimes I feel that everyone is judging, thinking the skinny girl can stop posting all her happy, workout selfie pics because its annoying and no one likes to workout that much. You would be right. I don't like to workout... I love the after affect of what my workout gives to me. Happiness, less stress, more energy, healthy body, and results from my hard work. Then I got a personal fb message from someone who I really didn't know that well. When I was feeling like I should stop posting so much about fitness and health I then read what she had told me.

"Because of your journey posts, if I have put off working out all day and I see your post it gives me that extra drive to push play, so thank you and keep posting, some of us see you as an inspiration."

I've never really heard that before! I motivated her with my journey to continue and push play on her own journey! That can make a girl feel loved right there. I started Chalene extreme last night for my workout because I finally pulled the trigger and bought select tec weights!!! I haven't done this program in forever because of my lack of weight size selections.. So there is no excuses here. I have every size needed to complete this program!

Forget all the haters! Haters will always hate! Think of that one person you inspire! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment