Thursday, June 18, 2015

Unanswered Prayers

Today I was going throughan old tub of mine full of stuff and I found old crumpled up journal pages where I had wrote my prayers down. (If I pray in my head I get easily distracted with what else I need to do... If I write them on paper it makes me think, focus, and brain dump into prayer.) Reading them makes me go back to that time frame a few years ago of stressed, not sleeping , not hungry, heating where I was at that point in my lifepersonally and career wise. I remember thinking ugh if God would just answer this one prayer, my life would be so much better right now. It's funny how things don't work out, and its funny how in the perfect moment it does. It's been a wild few years but re reading all these prayer pages makes me thankful for Gods unanswered prayers because in the mist of all the praying, God has blessed me with bigger and better in my life than what at the time I had planned for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment