Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Prayer & Motivation Ladies Group!

Why is it that this world has become so focused on the negative, bad, helpless, poor me, blaming others, judgemental, politically, offended over every little thing group of people!? Click this link and it will link you to facebook page. At that point all you do is join the group! :)
Drives me nuts and I can't stand to watch the news. Nothing about it is ever positive.. just negative and controversial to get everyone riled up and panties in a wad! So despite all the stupidity and negativity that's going on I've created a new facebook group for prayer and motivation. Facebook is filled with all sorts of groups. Fitness, cooking, swap shop, teams, family, business, etc but I'm adding just one more group to the mix. I promise this will be a positive, motivational, uplifting, spiritual, Christian praying group with daily posts. Everything from sermon and motivational video, speeches, uplifting pictures, quotes, bible verses, and prayer.



No comments:

Post a Comment